Us Minnesotans are a proud bunch.
We love where we live. There’s delicious food, beautiful sights to see, and fun things to do.
But once a year, that love turns into a something more like a love/hate relationship.
That’s when the annual cold arrives, and with the beauty of the other three seasons long frozen behind us, we can’t help but poke fun at the ridiculous weather we’re all battling together.
Nobody collective vents this frustration better than the hilarious Minnesotans on r/Minnesota. Here’s 12 times those Redditors NAILED IT.
1. You know it’s colder in Minnesota, right?
2. Minnesotans when it hits 32 degrees
3. Outsiders wouldn’t understand…
4. At least the weather is predictable?
5. We get no sympathy though 🙁
6. Still, it’s not all bad
7. About the Most Minnesotan way to handle an icy driveway
9. At least we have May to look forward to
10. Not sure if it works like that…
11. Wait, it’s always looked like that right?
12. The real reason you made it to #12: