Pull up a chair and grab a pitcher of orange juice and champagne. It’s bottomless mimosa time!
To me, nothing feels quite as “Twin Cities weekend” as a trip for some of the best brunch followed by endless mimosas.
It’s a tradition that’s followed this city for years, and thankfully, you can still find plenty of iconic spots offering that yellow/orange mixture we dream about all week long.
Without further ado, here is this local’s guide to the best places to find bottomless mimosas in the Twin Cities right now.
- Map of Where to Find Bottomless Mimosas in Minneapolis and St. Paul
- Betty Danger’s Animal Farm (Minneapolis)
- LUSH (Minneapolis)
- Copper Hen Kitchen (Minneapolis)
- Eat Street Social (Minneapolis)
- Handsome Hog (St. Paul)
- Hell’s Kitchen (Minneapolis)
- Jax Cafe (Minneapolis)
- Pinstripes (Edina)
- Red Rabbit and Red Cow (Minneapolis & St. Paul)
- 6Smith (Wayzata)
- Gray’s (Dinkytown, Minneapolis)
Map of Where to Find Bottomless Mimosas in Minneapolis and St. Paul
Betty Danger’s Animal Farm (Minneapolis)
Even though Betty Danger’s dropped the Country Club moniker, it hasn’t dropped the creative, handcrafted cocktail menu.
Part bar, part restaurant, part amusement park, it’s also one of our favorite spots for drag brunch and a bottomless mimosa.
So sip away as you ride around the Ferris wheel or enjoy a round of putt-putt after brunch.
- Bottomless Hours: Special drag brunch pricing – Saturday & Sunday
- Address: 2501 Marshall Street NE, Minneapolis, MN 55418
- Website: Betty Danger’s Animal Farm
We’re so glad our favorite place for brunch – with or without drag – brought back their bottomless mimosas. Paired with Betty & Earl’s Biscuit Kitchen brunch and a drag show, we can’t think of anything better.
Start with the bottomless and then on your next visit, try out the rest of their dreamy craft cocktail menu.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10- 2:00 PM
- Address: 990 NE Central Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55413
- Website: LUSH Lounge & Theater
Copper Hen Kitchen (Minneapolis)
If you haven’t been to brunch at Copper Hen yet, we give you permission to stop reading here, open a new browser tab, and make a reservation.
(We promise we won’t be sad if you don’t finish this list.)
Just as long as when you get there, you order the bottomless mimosa. Or one of the best bloody marys in town. These are top-notch cocktails paired with one of the all-time best brunch menus in town.
- Bottomless Hours: Friday 10:30-2:30 pm / Saturday & Sunday 9-3:30 pm
- Address: 2515 Nicollet Avenue, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Website The Copper Hen Cakery & Kitchen
Eat Street Social (Minneapolis)
While not quite bottomless, the E.S.S. Brunch menu is still everything we’re looking for on a lazy Saturday morning. For less than 20 bucks, you’ll get an extra-large carafe of freshly made mimosas.
Pair it off with house-made waffles, lobster and eggs, and smoked brisket eggs benedict.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10 AM -3 PM
- Address: 18 W 26th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55404
- Website: Eat Street Social
Handsome Hog (St. Paul)
“You can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning!” – or so the menu says at Handsome Hog. Their Bottomless Mimosa starts at 10 AM and is at the top of an otherwise stellar brunch menu.
Of course, if bottomless feels a bit lofty for your weekend brunch plans, you can always try out the mimosa of the day.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday – 10:00-2:00 pm
- Address: 173 Western Ave N, St. Paul, MN 55102
- Website: Handsome Hog
Hell’s Kitchen (Minneapolis)
We’ve already shared our love for the 35-foot bloody mary bar at Hell’s Kitchen, but it’s worth mentioning they also have a pretty stellar Champagne Mimosa Bar to match.
Featuring a wide range of juices, fresh fruit, candy, and sprinkles, it’s the best option for a mix-your-own mimosa on this list.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday, 9 AM to 1 PM
- Address: 80 S 9th St, Minneapolis, MN 55402
- Website: Hell’s Kitchen
Jax Cafe (Minneapolis)
Jax has been serving up the bottomless mimosa as long as that’s even been a thing. Heck, they’ve maybe even been serving them since they opened for weekend brunches in 1933.
If you’re interested in branching out from the bottomless, they also have a Paloma mimosa and elderflower mimosa on the menu that we’d recommend giving a second look.
Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday 10-1:30 PM
Address: 1928 University Avenue NE, Minneapolis, Mn 55418
Website: Jax Cafe
How many mimosas can one drink in two hours? If you’re unsure how to answer that, a trip to Pinstripes for weekend brunch is in order.
Their $20 all-you-can-drink for 2 hours special covers three flavors of mimosas or a bottomless Aperol spritz.
Saturday’s menu features made-from-scratch breakfast options along with sandwiches and salads. Sunday’s bottomless drinks are served alongside a prime rib buffet.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday 10-3 PM / Sunday Buffet 10-2 PM
- Address: 3849 Gallagher Dr, Edina, MN 55435
- Website: Pinstripes
Red Rabbit and Red Cow (Minneapolis & St. Paul)
Twin Cities locals have come to know and love the Red Rabbit and Red Cow restaurants around the Metro for reliable, uncomplicated, and handcrafted meals. Not much makes these two mainstays better – except when bottomless mimosas make it on the brunch menu.
It doesn’t happen every weekend, but for special occasions and on those random Sunday mornings they’re running the special, you’ll find one of our favorite mimosas.
6Smith in Wayzata may be better known for its steak and seafood, but this is the Lake Minnetonka spot when we’re after a great bottomless mimosa and brunch in the West Metro.
Saturdays and Sundays = All-day happy hour.
We love the weekend vibes and the summer patio vibe here.
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday/Sunday 11-2 PM
- Address: 294 Grove Lane East, Wayzata, MN 55391
- Website: 6Smith
Gray’s (Dinkytown, Minneapolis)
Update: Gray’s closed in July 2022.
One of the best ways we can think of to prep for a Saturday Gopher football game or ease a long weekend of studying in Dinkytown has to be the brunch buffet at Gray’s.
For a 20 dollar bill, you can have an all-you-can-eat, local and sustainable breakfast and for just $8 more, add on a bottomless mimosa or bloody mary. There’s even a student discount!
- Bottomless Hours: Saturday & Sunday 11 AM – 2 PM
- Address: 327 14th Ave S.E., Minneapolis, MN 55414
- Website: Gray’s